±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· 7 Practical Tips For Saving Oodles Of Money As An Expat
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 September 2016
· What Does It Take To Become An Expat? Some Things To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 05 September 2016
· Should UK Expats In The UAE Transfer Their Pensions?
· Expat Focus Finance Update 29 August 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 August 2016
· Five Questions You Must Ask Your Expat Financial Adviser
· Expat Focus Financial Update 15 August 2016
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 14 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare Is Better Than The US
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 07 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare is Better Than The UK
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 24 August 2016
· Interview With Stephanie Eltz, Founder, Doctify
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 August 2016
· The Ten Best Countries For Healthcare In Europe
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 July 2016
English Soccer School Medan
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
My name is Tom Amos and I have recently moved to Medan to work as Head Coach for English Soccer School, a new organisation designed for the purpose of providing fun, healthy and inclusive play through football programmes. Our programmes are based around including children, boys and girls of all ages, with the aim of not just teaching them about football, but also about helping them to gain other attributes such as self confidence, responsibility and team work.
I lead the sessions and I like to have a lot of fun and a laugh whilst imparting some of my knowledge and experience which comes from a year of working with the Nottingham Forest Community Coaching initiative and gaining my FA Level 1 coaching badge.
We don't just run sessions for kids though, we are happy to take sessions for male and female adults as well for either general fitness or if you interested in starting a team or teams.
We currently have a session running at Royal Sumatra Golf Course on our own pitch from 8.30-10am and are always looking for new members. The first session for any new player is complimentary to see whether they enjoy it, and we hope they will!
For more information please see the link below or pop in and see me or drop me an email and I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Our office is at Jalan S. Parman No. 301A, Medan, 20153 (you'll see the ESS banner) and here is a link to our www.englishsoccerschool.com/medan and my email address is tom @ englishsoccerschool.com or tomzki @ hotmail.com.
Thanks for your time and I hope to see some of you soon!
Share this topic and get more replies!
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.