±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get expat health and financial news, interesting expat articles, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update 21 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 05 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 29 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 23 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 14 March 2017
· Do Expats Really Need An Offshore Bank Account?
· American Living Abroad? Here's How To File Your Tax Return
· Where Do The World's Highest Paid Expats Live?
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 13 April 2017
· A Guide To Healthcare For Expats With Chronic Illnesses
· Do You Need Terrorism Cover In Your Expat Health Insurance Package?
· Are These The Healthiest Destinations For Expats?
· Why Understanding Expat Healthcare Issues Before You Move Abroad Is So Important
· A Guide To Health Insurance For Expat Freelancers
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 30 March 2017
· Why Expat Retirees Should Never Ignore Health Insurance
· Moving Abroad? Read Our Essential Health Checklist
English Soccer School Medan
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
My name is Tom Amos and I have recently moved to Medan to work as Head Coach for English Soccer School, a new organisation designed for the purpose of providing fun, healthy and inclusive play through football programmes. Our programmes are based around including children, boys and girls of all ages, with the aim of not just teaching them about football, but also about helping them to gain other attributes such as self confidence, responsibility and team work.
I lead the sessions and I like to have a lot of fun and a laugh whilst imparting some of my knowledge and experience which comes from a year of working with the Nottingham Forest Community Coaching initiative and gaining my FA Level 1 coaching badge.
We don't just run sessions for kids though, we are happy to take sessions for male and female adults as well for either general fitness or if you interested in starting a team or teams.
We currently have a session running at Royal Sumatra Golf Course on our own pitch from 8.30-10am and are always looking for new members. The first session for any new player is complimentary to see whether they enjoy it, and we hope they will!
For more information please see the link below or pop in and see me or drop me an email and I'd be happy to answer any questions.
Our office is at Jalan S. Parman No. 301A, Medan, 20153 (you'll see the ESS banner) and here is a link to our www.englishsoccerschool.com/medan and my email address is tom @ englishsoccerschool.com or tomzki @ hotmail.com.
Thanks for your time and I hope to see some of you soon!
Share and Like this topic to get more replies
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.