±Get Our Free Expat Guide
Subscribe to the Expat Focus newsletter and get our Guide to Moving Abroad!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· International Investor? Important Issues To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 June 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 30 May 2016
· The Best Countries For Expats According To The Personal Finance Index
· Expat Focus Financial Update 23 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 09 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 2 May 2016
· New Expat? Don't Become A Victim Of Bad Financial Advice
Starting a Business In Vietnam
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
I am new to this forum, i wonder if you can help me!!!
I am currently looking into starting my own business in books, looking to do this in vietnam. But i am unsure what the actual requirements and costs are.
Does any one have information or point me in the right direction.
If so that would be great.
Pls tell me exactly what you intend doing then we can help you
you can go o my website to learn more
I think you have right direction!
Do small bussiness is better than work for a JOB.
You will be more free
Share this topic and get more replies!
Expat Focus Preferred Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.