±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get expat health and financial news, interesting expat articles, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 February 2017
· Destination Canada – All The things You Need To Know If You’re Emigrating To North America
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 08 February 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 02 February 2017
· 11 Common Money Mistakes Made By Expats
· Expat Focus Financial Update 25 January 2017
· Five Finance Tips For First-Time Expats
· Buying Property In Europe? Here’s What Your Money Will Get You And Where
· Expat Focus Financial Update 18 January 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 20 January 2017
· Expat Focus Healthcare Update 06 January 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 22 December 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 25 November 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 10 November 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 31 October 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 19 October 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 30 September 2016
· Unusual Expat Illnesses And Injuries
Opening a SA bank account - resident in UK
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
I am an ex permanent resident of SA (17 years) now living in Somerset, England. I have pension entitlement in SA and need to open a bank account for it to be paid into - can anyone offer help or advice.
Welcome to Expat Focus.
Have you contacted any of the banks in SA.
I came across these links where the banks offered online banking.
Please view details for First National bank please view here...
and ABSA bank
Please let me know if the links were of help.
Last edited by Carole on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
- Forum Legend
Thanks for the advice. I have applied to FNB online so I will wait and see what happens. I banked with them when we lived there so I might be lucky. I will let you know the outcome.
I'd suggest that you contact the different banks
Share and Like this topic to get more replies
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.