±Get Our Free Expat Guide
Subscribe to the Expat Focus newsletter and get our Guide to Moving Abroad!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 09 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 2 May 2016
· New Expat? Don't Become A Victim Of Bad Financial Advice
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 Apr 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 13 Apr 2016
· Don't Let Property Investing Become Too Taxing
· Expat Focus Financial Update 04/04/16
· Expats: Where To Earn The Best Money And Enjoy Life
Japan must stop the whale killing
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
well, japan is a strong economic power, but this doesn't mean the world community will welcome her, only when she stop the whale killing, and make sincere and kind gesture to all the war victims, such as the victims of Nanking Massacre, the comfort women, etc
Share this topic and get more replies!
Expat Focus Preferred Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.