±Get Our Free Expat Guide
Subscribe to the Expat Focus newsletter and get our Guide to Moving Abroad!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· Expat Focus Financial Update 18 July 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 July 2016
· If The UK Votes To Brexit, Will That Make Me A Brexpat?
· International Investor? Important Issues To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 June 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 30 May 2016
· The Best Countries For Expats According To The Personal Finance Index
· Expat Focus Financial Update 23 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 May 2016
The Square Compound In New Cairo Near the AUC (No Commission
"The Square" located just 5 minutes away from AUC campus and right next to Gezira Club as well as Mivida, Katameya Dunes and Hyde Park.
The Square offers the perfect solution for those seeking to combine a healthy lifestyle with the comfort and security of a gated residential community and the amenities of a flourishing suburb.
The Square offers core and shell or fully finished apartments. Buildings are Ground +5 , penthouses and garden units are also available.
Twin Houses and Town houses.
Prices : Apartments Starting from EGP 475,000
Town houses starting from EGP 1.3 million
Payment : Over 5 or 6 years according to the installment plan you chose.
For more information please log onto the link below
Please do not hesitate to contact me at 017 6433 416 or email m.casa @ ymail.com.
• Community Center • Recycling facility
• Splash pools • Jogging Track
• Baby Square Nursery • Bike lane
• Medical Clinic • Cleaning Service
• Square Mart • Gym
• Chill out Lounge • Kinder Square
• Laundry • Green Yard (Landscape)
• Security • The Food Hub
• Private Parking lots • Shopping Center
• Smart Homes System • Sports field (Sport courts)
• Garbage Collection
- Frequent Poster
Share this topic and get more replies!
Expat Focus Preferred Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.