±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get expat health and financial news, interesting expat articles, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 14 March 2017
· Do Expats Really Need An Offshore Bank Account?
· American Living Abroad? Here's How To File Your Tax Return
· Where Do The World's Highest Paid Expats Live?
· Expat Focus Financial Update 08 March 2017
· 5 Reasons to Move to the Glittering Shores of Cyprus
· Expat Focus Financial Update 01 March 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 February 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 February 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Moving Abroad? Read Our Essential Health Checklist
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 16 March 2017
· Coming To The UK? Here's What You Need To Know About The National Health Service
· How Can Telephone Counselling Help Expats Dealing With Loneliness Abroad?
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 27 February 2017
· Could Moving Abroad Be The Key To Improving Your Health?
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 03 February 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 20 January 2017
The Square Compound In New Cairo Near the AUC (No Commission
"The Square" located just 5 minutes away from AUC campus and right next to Gezira Club as well as Mivida, Katameya Dunes and Hyde Park.
The Square offers the perfect solution for those seeking to combine a healthy lifestyle with the comfort and security of a gated residential community and the amenities of a flourishing suburb.
The Square offers core and shell or fully finished apartments. Buildings are Ground +5 , penthouses and garden units are also available.
Twin Houses and Town houses.
Prices : Apartments Starting from EGP 475,000
Town houses starting from EGP 1.3 million
Payment : Over 5 or 6 years according to the installment plan you chose.
For more information please log onto the link below
Please do not hesitate to contact me at 017 6433 416 or email m.casa @ ymail.com.
• Community Center • Recycling facility
• Splash pools • Jogging Track
• Baby Square Nursery • Bike lane
• Medical Clinic • Cleaning Service
• Square Mart • Gym
• Chill out Lounge • Kinder Square
• Laundry • Green Yard (Landscape)
• Security • The Food Hub
• Private Parking lots • Shopping Center
• Smart Homes System • Sports field (Sport courts)
• Garbage Collection
- Frequent Poster
Share and Like this topic to get more replies
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.