±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get expat health and financial news, interesting expat articles, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
· Expat Focus Financial Update June 2017
· Relocation Destinations For The Politically Minded And Socially Progressive Expat
· Expat Focus Financial Update May 2017
· An Expat Guide To Investing While Living Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update 27 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 21 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 05 April 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Moving Abroad With An Allergy? Here Are Some Things To Consider
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update May 2017
· Report: The Most Expensive European Destinations For Expat Health Insurance
· What Impact Will Brexit Have On Your Expat Healthcare?
· Report: The Countries With The Best Healthcare In The World
· A Guide to Healthcare for Expats with Chronic Illnesses
· 5 Tips For Expats Looking For Health Insurance
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 13 April 2017
Delftse Methode, Nederlands voor buitenlanders - Free!
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Giving my Ebook "De Delftse Methode, Nederlands voor buitenlanders" 3e herziene druk, isbn 90 5352 8717 (Delft Method, Dutch for foreigners) plus 2 CD's away for… FREE.
A lot of organizations in the Netherlands, such as the Technical university in Delft (TUD) use this method to have expats or students enroll.
To download, just go to my site here and click on the download link. Good luck
Thank you for posting this ebook, but the link doesn't work. Can you send me a new link?
Thank you very much.
I lived in the Netherlands for five years and found one of the best ways to study Dutch was at the local univeristy (in my case the Vrije Univeristeit in Amsterdam). These courses tend to be cheaper than some commercial courses and they do an intake to ensure that you are at the required level for your chosen class. Best way to make friends in Holland too!
I have also discovered a fun site for expats in the Netherlands that I use for rustling up some typical Dutch recipes now that I'm back home:
Check out the delicious recipes
Share and Like this topic to get more replies
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.