±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get expat health and financial news, interesting expat articles, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
· Expat Focus Financial Update June 2017
· Relocation Destinations For The Politically Minded And Socially Progressive Expat
· Expat Focus Financial Update May 2017
· An Expat Guide To Investing While Living Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update 27 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 21 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 05 April 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Moving Abroad With An Allergy? Here Are Some Things To Consider
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update May 2017
· Report: The Most Expensive European Destinations For Expat Health Insurance
· What Impact Will Brexit Have On Your Expat Healthcare?
· Report: The Countries With The Best Healthcare In The World
· A Guide to Healthcare for Expats with Chronic Illnesses
· 5 Tips For Expats Looking For Health Insurance
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 13 April 2017
Family Compound for companies & individuals, Al-Khobar, KSA
If you are looking for a western style fully furnished, professionally designed and highly secured compound (best suitable for western expats) with all the latest amenities & facilities in Alkhobar / Dhahran area, then you must not miss this opportunity to enquire about our property available for lease / rent in full or in part for the companies & individuals.
The compound is beautifully landscaped and is kept verdent all the year round with colorful flowers & shrubs. The compound consists of 90 three bedrooms and a large family room two storey villas each with a total floor space of 228 sqm.
The recreational facilities consist of a fully equiped gym, tennis & squash courts, bowling alley, adult & children pools with heating facility, 2 chlidren playground rubberized flooring & shaded, five a side football pitch, roller skating area, table tennis, billards and function hall.
The services include shoppoing & school buses, a well repute restaurant, coffee shop, video & book library, farm mini mart, creche and a pre-school.
For residents comfort & safety there is 24 hrs maintenance, front/help desk services, CCTV monitoring systems with latest surveilance system & equipments, daily refuse disposal & pest contro services.
If you want to visit the compound or need more information please do write on : ahmed_shabbir476 @ hotmail.com OR lotus3 @ lotus-sa.com
Website : www.pmdc-sa.com
You may also reach on : Tel . 00966-3-8826780, Fax. 00966-3-8873446
Share and Like this topic to get more replies
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.