Back to top Skip to content Skip to menu
JamieBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
|Avatar||All about Jamie|
Jamie's Last 10 Forum Topics:Find all posts by Jamie
- United Kingdom (UK) » Expat canal trip, London, Friday October 24th - Join us!
- Personal Finance » How The 2014 UK Budget Affects British Expats Living Abroad
- Personal Finance » Strong Sterling - Good News For UK Expats Moving Abroad
- France » Interview with Simon Kerridge, Languedoc Property Finders
- Spain » Interview with Andrew Queen, Golf Property Store
- Dominican Republic » It's The Mosquito Season In The Dominican Republic
- Germany » The Perils of the Native English Speaker in Germany
- The Netherlands » Anatomy Of A Decision
- USA » Why Don’t You Just Go Home?
- Costa Rica » Interview: Casey Bahr, American expat blogger in Costa Rica
Jamie's Last 10 News Submissions:
- London Expat Meetup, Oct 24th
- Expat investment webinar - what would you like to learn?
- Interview with Lindsay de Feliz, British expat blogger in the Dominican Republic
- Managing US Pension Accounts When No Longer Resident in the US
- Which expat writers/bloggers do you recommend?
- Expat Focus has a new look!
- Investing in a Low Interest Rate World
- New Podcast: Interview with Becky Grappo, Expat Education Expert
- Worldwide Cost of Living 2011: Which city is the most expensive to live in?
- Expat pension funds and currency exposure
Jamie's Last 10 Articles:
- Podcast » 2017 » How To Avoid Disaster With The US Tax Code - Anthony Parent From IRS Medic
- Financial » Geoff Birch » Expat Investment Trust Opportunities After The Brexit Vote
- Podcast » 2016 » Why US Brokerage Accounts Of Americans Are Being Closed - IRS Medic and Tom Zachystal
- Blog » 2016 » Education, Interviews and Expat Adjustment
- Blog » 2016 » Brexit, Earthquakes and Extreme Temperature Changes
- Blog » 2016 » Education, Investment Scams And Endless Summer
- Blog » 2016 » Buying Property, Moving Household Goods, And Expat Books
- Blog » 2016 » Business Etiquette, Bank Accounts And Buying A House
- Blog » 2016 » Startups, Sexism And Savings - This Week On Expat Focus
- Blog » 2016 » Budgeting, Expat Experiences and International Schools