Back to top Skip to content Skip to menu
JamieBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
|Avatar||All about Jamie|
Jamie's Last 10 Forum Topics:Find all posts by Jamie
- United Kingdom (UK) » Expat canal trip, London, Friday October 24th - Join us!
- Personal Finance » How The 2014 UK Budget Affects British Expats Living Abroad
- Personal Finance » Strong Sterling - Good News For UK Expats Moving Abroad
- France » Interview with Simon Kerridge, Languedoc Property Finders
- Spain » Interview with Andrew Queen, Golf Property Store
- Dominican Republic » It's The Mosquito Season In The Dominican Republic
- Germany » The Perils of the Native English Speaker in Germany
- The Netherlands » Anatomy Of A Decision
- USA » Why Don’t You Just Go Home?
- Costa Rica » Interview: Casey Bahr, American expat blogger in Costa Rica
Jamie's Last 10 Web Links:
Jamie's Last 10 News Submissions:
- London Expat Meetup, Oct 24th
- Expat investment webinar - what would you like to learn?
- Interview with Lindsay de Feliz, British expat blogger in the Dominican Republic
- Managing US Pension Accounts When No Longer Resident in the US
- Which expat writers/bloggers do you recommend?
- Expat Focus has a new look!
- Investing in a Low Interest Rate World
- New Podcast: Interview with Becky Grappo, Expat Education Expert
- Worldwide Cost of Living 2011: Which city is the most expensive to live in?
- Expat pension funds and currency exposure
Jamie's Last 10 Articles:
- Columnists » Jennifer Burge » Is Australia Really Trying to Kill Me?
- Articles » Financial » Expat Money: Euro Rallies, Dollar Hit and Sterling Stable...For Now
- Articles » General » Moving Abroad? 11 Things To Do Before You Leave
- Articles » Employment » International Employment - A Short Primer For New Expats
- Articles » General » Supporting Children During An International Move
- Events » 2014 » Expat Focus London Charity Fundraising Dinner
- Articles » Financial » How The 2014 UK Budget Affects British Expats Living Abroad
- Articles » Financial » Sterling Strength and Fall In French Housing Prices Provide Perfect Expat Opportunity
- Articles » Financial » Good News For UK Expats Moving Abroad As Sterling Continues To Strengthen
- Articles » Financial » Cigna Individual Health Plans Go Multilingual