±Get Our Free Expat Guide
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 Apr 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 13 Apr 2016
· Don't Let Property Investing Become Too Taxing
· Expat Focus Financial Update 04/04/16
· Expats: Where To Earn The Best Money And Enjoy Life
· Why Your Brokerage Firm Is Freezing Your Mutual Funds (And What To Do About It)
· Save Or Invest? How Expats Can Beat Low Interest Rates
· Interview With Simon Hilton, Foreign Exchange Specialist
· Why Is My US Brokerage Firm Closing My Account?
Partnering with Expat FocusBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Partnering with Expat Focus
Expat Focus is a leading website for anyone moving or living abroad. Founded in June 2000, the site is not only a useful resource of information and expert services but also a welcoming and supportive global community.
Partners can be confident that their products or services are being viewed by a highly targeted expatriate audience.
We serve around 600,000 pages to approximately 300,000 visitors each month (visitors are defined as users that have had at least one session and includes both new and returning users).
Most of our visitors are located either in the UK or USA (taken together these visitors make up around 50% of our audience). The rest of our visitors are located around the globe in the typical expat hotspots - mainland Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Canada etc.
Becoming a partner
To discuss the possibility of partnership please contact us.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.