±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 23 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 14 March 2017
· Do Expats Really Need An Offshore Bank Account?
· American Living Abroad? Here's How To File Your Tax Return
· Where Do The World's Highest Paid Expats Live?
· Expat Focus Financial Update 08 March 2017
· 5 Reasons to Move to the Glittering Shores of Cyprus
· Expat Focus Financial Update 01 March 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 February 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Why Expat Retirees Should Never Ignore Health Insurance
· Moving Abroad? Read Our Essential Health Checklist
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 16 March 2017
· Coming To The UK? Here's What You Need To Know About The National Health Service
· How Can Telephone Counselling Help Expats Dealing With Loneliness Abroad?
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 27 February 2017
· Could Moving Abroad Be The Key To Improving Your Health?
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 03 February 2017
2010Back to top Back to main Skip to menu
In this podcast we talk to Oliver Heslop to get his expert advice on expat UK taxation matters.
We speak to Michael Barrett, an American expat who has settled in France and now runs the blog AmericanExpatinFrance.com to help other expats. This interview gives us a unique insight into the problems and differences between the US and France as well as the benefits of living in another culture.
We talk to expat author, blogger and Expat Focus columnist Toni Hargis about her writing career and what it takes to make a living in the world of expatriate books and blogs.