±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 14 March 2017
· Do Expats Really Need An Offshore Bank Account?
· American Living Abroad? Here's How To File Your Tax Return
· Where Do The World's Highest Paid Expats Live?
· Expat Focus Financial Update 08 March 2017
· 5 Reasons to Move to the Glittering Shores of Cyprus
· Expat Focus Financial Update 01 March 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 February 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 February 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 16 March 2017
· Coming To The UK? Here's What You Need To Know About The National Health Service
· How Can Telephone Counselling Help Expats Dealing With Loneliness Abroad?
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 27 February 2017
· Could Moving Abroad Be The Key To Improving Your Health?
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 03 February 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 20 January 2017
· Expat Focus Healthcare Update 06 January 2017
PodcastBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Anthony Parent from IRS Medic talks to Carlie about the US tax system and how it affects expats.
Guest hosts Claudine Gindel and Anthony Parent at IRS Medic talk to Tom Zachystal, founder of Individual Asset Management and Expat Focus partner, about why US brokerage accounts of Americans abroad are being closed down.
Casey writes part-time on a variety of topics, including his family's move and their ongoing adventures in Costa Rica, chronicled in his blog, A Dull Roar. In addition, he authors two other blogs and contributes articles to Hubpages about do-it-yourself projects, science and technology topics, amateur radio, life and humor.
British expat blogger Lindsay de Feliz talks to Expat Focus about life in the Dominican Republic, her blog yoursaucepans.blogspot.com and her upcoming book.
In this podcast we talk to expat education expert Becky Grappo about the challenges of international education and how to find the right school for your child abroad.
In this episode we speak to Robin Pascoe of ExpatExpert.com about the joys and challenges of expat parenting. Robin is a well known expat author who aims to help families make the most of living, working and raising children abroad. Robin's books are used by international school communities, global mobility practitioners, relocation specialists and traveling spouses worldwide and we're delighted to have her on the show!
In this podcast we talk to Simon Hilton about foreign exchange and currency transfer issues for expats sending money abroad.
In this podcast we talk to Oliver Heslop to get his expert advice on expat UK taxation matters.
We speak to Michael Barrett, an American expat who has settled in France and now runs the blog AmericanExpatinFrance.com to help other expats. This interview gives us a unique insight into the problems and differences between the US and France as well as the benefits of living in another culture.