±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
· Expat Focus Financial Update June 2017
· Relocation Destinations For The Politically Minded And Socially Progressive Expat
· Expat Focus Financial Update May 2017
· An Expat Guide To Investing While Living Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update 27 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 21 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 05 April 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Moving Abroad With An Allergy? Here Are Some Things To Consider
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update May 2017
· Report: The Most Expensive European Destinations For Expat Health Insurance
· What Impact Will Brexit Have On Your Expat Healthcare?
· Report: The Countries With The Best Healthcare In The World
· A Guide to Healthcare for Expats with Chronic Illnesses
· 5 Tips For Expats Looking For Health Insurance
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 13 April 2017
Education and SchoolsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Croatia - Education and Schools
Education at the higher level is two to three years in duration at post-secondary non-university institutions and four to six years at universities. Postgraduate studies leading to master's, specialist, and doctoral degrees are from two to six years in duration.
Zagreb, the capital, has some 40 graduate and undergraduate schools and over 80,000 students (2003). Its first secular school was founded in the mid-14th century, and the first secondary school was established at the beginning of the 17th century. Zagreb University is one of the oldest universities in Europe, having opened in the latter half of the 17th century. The cities of Split, Zadar, Osijek, and Rijeka also have universities.
American International School of Zagreb - (IB Diploma)
Voc'arska 106, Tel: 4680-133, Fax: 4680-171, Email: email@example.com
Deutsche Internationale Schule
Pantovcak 180A, Fax: 6155-536, Mobile: 098-439-846, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jordanovac 110, Tel: 2348-001, Fax: 2348-001, Email: email@example.com
XV Gimnasium - (IB Diploma)
Jordanovac 8, Tel: 2302-255
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.