±Get Our Free Expat Guide
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· Expat Focus Financial Update 18 July 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 July 2016
· If The UK Votes To Brexit, Will That Make Me A Brexpat?
· International Investor? Important Issues To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 June 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 30 May 2016
· The Best Countries For Expats According To The Personal Finance Index
· Expat Focus Financial Update 23 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 May 2016
Renting PropertyBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Greece - Renting Property
Deposits of two or three months rent are normal, but you should get this back when you leave (or the last one or two months rent free). If you sign a lease make sure you get it translated if you don't understand Greek...don't just sign anything!
Rent increases of 5-10% after one year may be mentioned in your lease, others will remain static for two years.
Information courtesy of Carol Palioudaki, author of The Cool Guide to Living in Crete, available at www.livingincrete.net
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.