±Get Our Free Expat Guide
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· New Expat? Don't Become A Victim Of Bad Financial Advice
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 Apr 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 13 Apr 2016
· Don't Let Property Investing Become Too Taxing
· Expat Focus Financial Update 04/04/16
· Expats: Where To Earn The Best Money And Enjoy Life
· Why Your Brokerage Firm Is Freezing Your Mutual Funds (And What To Do About It)
· Save Or Invest? How Expats Can Beat Low Interest Rates
· Interview With Simon Hilton, Foreign Exchange Specialist
Retiring and PensionsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Morocco - Retiring and Pensions
Household help such as cleaning staff, cooks, and gardeners are also obtainable on a modest budget. Food is fresh, seasonal and mostly organic in addition to being affordable. It's preparation in Moroccan cooking is often much healthier than Western preparation as well. Quality medical care with highly trained doctors is also accessible, and insurance plans can be purchased if desired. All of these factors make the quality of life for retirees, and expats in general, quite high and therefore very pleasant.
Marrakesh is the most popular retirement destination for foreigners. Those who dream of life by the sea should consider one of the many quiet towns such as Safi, Agadir or Mohammedia. If a lively lifestyle is more interesting, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier are great retirement destinations as well.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.