±Get Our Free Expat Guide
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· International Investor? Important Issues To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 June 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 30 May 2016
· The Best Countries For Expats According To The Personal Finance Index
· Expat Focus Financial Update 23 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 09 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 2 May 2016
· New Expat? Don't Become A Victim Of Bad Financial Advice
Buying PropertyBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Norway - Buying Property
Although prices are high, Norwegian houses are generally built to a very high standard of construction and are well-insulated and heated. A high percentage of the Norwegian live in detached houses, and it can be quite difficult to find simple, inexpensive housing.
Details of properties for sale can be obtained from estate agents, local and regional newspapers and property websites. Some house-hunters also advertise their requirements in the newspaper themselves. Housing loans are available from Norwegian banks.
The Norwegian Association of Real Estate Agents has published a booklet in English which provides useful information on the house-buying process.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.