±Get Our Free Expat Guide
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· International Investor? Important Issues To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 June 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 30 May 2016
· The Best Countries For Expats According To The Personal Finance Index
· Expat Focus Financial Update 23 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 09 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 2 May 2016
· New Expat? Don't Become A Victim Of Bad Financial Advice
Retirement and Pension IssuesBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Romania - Retirement and Pension Issues
If you didn't work in Romania, you can't receive retirement pay or any social security benefits from the Romanian government. However, the retirement pay that you receive as a result of work in your home country can be sent to you in Romania. If you end up taking a job in Romania, or had one prior to retirement, then you may be eligible for selected benefits. To find out more, contact your employer's human resources department and also the Romania Ministry of Labor and Social Solidarity. This office can be reached at +4021-31586.09.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.