±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Five Questions You Must Ask Your Expat Financial Adviser
· Expat Focus Financial Update 15 August 2016
· Charles Schwab Announces Account Closures For US Citizens In Five Countries, More Expected
· Common Expat Investment Scams And How To Avoid Them
· Expat Focus Financial Update 08 August 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 01 August 2016
· A Guide To International Bank Accounts For Frequent Relocators
· Expat Focus Financial Update 25 July 2016
· A Short Expat Guide To International Bank Accounts
±Latest Health Articles
· Interview With Stephanie Eltz, Founder, Doctify
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 August 2016
· The Ten Best Countries For Healthcare In Europe
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 July 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 19 July 2016
Leisure, Entertainment and SportsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Russia - Leisure, Entertainment and Sports
There are many good sports and recreation facilities in Moscow, St Petersburg and other cities and towns. Within the expatriate communities there are a wide range of organized sports and leisure pursuits - in Moscow for example these include softball, rugby, running, hiking, hockey, cross-country skiing and ice-skating. Moscow and St Petersburg also have a wide range of expatriate clubs and associations covering non-sporting leisure pursuits and interests.
Moscow has an abundance of virtually all forms of culture and entertainment, including opera, theatre, museums, exhibitions, concerts, cinemas, bowling alleys, casinos, discos, nightclubs and bars. It is home to the world-famous Bolshoi Opera and Ballet Company, the Moscow Circus and a number of philharmonics, with regular evening performances. There are a wide choice of dining options in the city, including many American restaurants and fast-food eateries. A free entertainment guide ''Element'', is published in English and is widely available in stores and restaurants throughout the city.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.