±Get Our Free Expat Guide
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
· Expat Focus Financial Update 18 July 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 July 2016
· If The UK Votes To Brexit, Will That Make Me A Brexpat?
· International Investor? Important Issues To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 06 June 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 30 May 2016
· The Best Countries For Expats According To The Personal Finance Index
· Expat Focus Financial Update 23 May 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 16 May 2016
Taking Your PetsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Turkey - Taking Your Pets
1) A rabies vaccination certificate from an accredited veterinarian, issued not later than 15 days prior to entry
2) An International Certificate of Health (in the US known as USDA Form 7001) issued not later than 15 days prior to entry
3) A written statement from an accredited veterinarian that the animal is at least 3 months old
4) A pet identification card
If you have the required documentation you may bring one cat, one bird, one dog and ten aquarium fish into the country. For further details contact the nearest Turkish Consulate.
1) Animalia, Levent (212) 280-92-77
2) Gold Dog Hospital (212) 663-11-23
3) Ju-En Veterinary Clinic, Etiler (212) 263-31-10
4) Cat Place Akatlar (212) 325-42-44
5) Dog and Cat Akatlar (212) 263-43-29/257-04-07
Expat Health Insurance Partners
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.