±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 January 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 05 January 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 December 2016
· Expat Investment Trust Opportunities After The Brexit Vote
· Expat Focus Financial Update 15 December 2016
· Why Is Demand For European Property Climbing Among British Investors?
· Expat Focus Financial Update 01 December 2016
· Top Tax Tips For Expats Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update 23 November 2016
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 22 December 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 25 November 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 10 November 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 31 October 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 19 October 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 30 September 2016
· Unusual Expat Illnesses And Injuries
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 14 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare Is Better Than The US
Taking Your PetsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Turkey - Taking Your Pets
1) A rabies vaccination certificate from an accredited veterinarian, issued not later than 15 days prior to entry
2) An International Certificate of Health (in the US known as USDA Form 7001) issued not later than 15 days prior to entry
3) A written statement from an accredited veterinarian that the animal is at least 3 months old
4) A pet identification card
If you have the required documentation you may bring one cat, one bird, one dog and ten aquarium fish into the country. For further details contact the nearest Turkish Consulate.
1) Animalia, Levent (212) 280-92-77
2) Gold Dog Hospital (212) 663-11-23
3) Ju-En Veterinary Clinic, Etiler (212) 263-31-10
4) Cat Place Akatlar (212) 325-42-44
5) Dog and Cat Akatlar (212) 263-43-29/257-04-07
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.