±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Five Questions You Must Ask Your Expat Financial Adviser
· Expat Focus Financial Update 15 August 2016
· Charles Schwab Announces Account Closures For US Citizens In Five Countries, More Expected
· Common Expat Investment Scams And How To Avoid Them
· Expat Focus Financial Update 08 August 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 01 August 2016
· A Guide To International Bank Accounts For Frequent Relocators
· Expat Focus Financial Update 25 July 2016
· A Short Expat Guide To International Bank Accounts
±Latest Health Articles
· Interview With Stephanie Eltz, Founder, Doctify
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 August 2016
· The Ten Best Countries For Healthcare In Europe
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 July 2016
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 19 July 2016
Leisure, Entertainment and SportsBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Vietnam - Leisure, Entertainment and Sports
While one often gets the impression that life never slows down in Vietnam, the Vietnamese actually display the adage "work hard, play hard" well! Activities range from wonderful amusement parks such as Dem Sen park in Saigon, the Ice House in Saigon with its many hand carved ice sculptures including a very cool indoor ice slide that will delight you especially when the outside temperatures are above 32c! There are fabulous beaches up and down Vietnam's coast with beaches in Danang being named in the top 20 of the world's greatest beaches. Phan Thiet, which is only about 3 hours up the coast from Saigon, is world class and there is an abundance of sightseeing there as well as throughout the country that will please even the best traveled. From the incredible Halong Bay in the north to the far reaches of the Mekong, there's an abundance of leisure activities along with incredible food to keep your energy levels up throughout the country to keep you well pleased with your adventure in Vietnam.
If shopping is something you enjoy, please note that shops are generally open from 7 or 8am to 11 or 11:30pm. Some are open from 1 or 2pm to 4 or 5pm.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.