±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Merrill Lynch Closing Brokerage Accounts For US Expats
· 7 Practical Tips For Saving Oodles Of Money As An Expat
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 September 2016
· What Does It Take To Become An Expat? Some Things To Consider
· Expat Focus Financial Update 05 September 2016
· Should UK Expats In The UAE Transfer Their Pensions?
· Expat Focus Finance Update 29 August 2016
· Expat Focus Financial Update 22 August 2016
· Five Questions You Must Ask Your Expat Financial Adviser
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 14 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare Is Better Than The US
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 07 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare is Better Than The UK
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 24 August 2016
· Interview With Stephanie Eltz, Founder, Doctify
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 August 2016
· The Ten Best Countries For Healthcare In Europe
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 July 2016
Baia Village - Gale Albufeira
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent, 2nd Hand Items for Sale/Wanted, Job Vacancies/Employment Wanted
I live in Ireland and am in the process of purchasing a property located in the Gale Albufeira area of the Algarve. The development is called Baia Village. I would be very keen to speak to someone who is familiar with this development?
Hope to speak soon.
You may be better posting your question on www.albufeira.com you will possibly have a better response with Gale being within the city limits of Albufeira.
- Forum Pro
We had a look round last year and drove to the site again a few months ago. It looks stunning and when finished should be even better. The artists impressions are 'as is'. Good location, with a few restaurants/supermarkets within walking distance. Also, the beach is within walking distance but of course thats dependant on what you call walking distance (everyones different). We nearly purchased one for renting out but within a year the prices had increased considerably so changed our minds. In our opinion you have chosen well.
- Frequent Poster
Share this topic and get more replies!
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.