±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get expat health and financial news, interesting expat articles, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update May 2017
· An Expat Guide To Investing While Living Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update 27 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 21 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 05 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 29 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 23 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 14 March 2017
±Latest Health Articles
· Report: The Most Expensive European Destinations For Expat Health Insurance
· What Impact Will Brexit Have On Your Expat Healthcare?
· Report: The Countries With The Best Healthcare In The World
· A Guide to Healthcare for Expats with Chronic Illnesses
· 5 Tips For Expats Looking For Health Insurance
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 26 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 13 April 2017
· A Guide To Healthcare For Expats With Chronic Illnesses
· Do You Need Terrorism Cover In Your Expat Health Insurance Package?
Egyptian Recipes- Eggah (B/L/D)
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
This is an idea that was raised by our dear Piglet..to present some of the Egyptian Recipes , I will try to post some easy ones
Name of the dish : Eggah could be :(B/L/D )
Serving: 4 persons
1 Onion mediun - chopped
1 bunch Parsley - chopped
2 tablespoon - Butter
1 tablespoon Flour
salt & pepper
1 tablespoon Mint - dried and ground
1.In a medium skillet heat and stir 1 tablespoon butter or margarine and onion until yellow. Add parsley and stir for 1 minute then add flour and continue stirring until smooth. Take off heat and leave to cool for 10 minutes.
2.In medium bowl beat eggs and season with salt and pepper then pour onion mixture onto eggs and stir to mix well.
3.In a large non-stick skillet heat ½ tablespoon butter or margarine then and eggs mixture. Spread to cover the whole skillet surface. Cook until the bottom of eggs is golden (1-2 minutes).
4.Flip the eggs to cook the other side. Move to a serving platter and serve immediately.
- Forum Leader - Egypt
Share and Like this topic to get more replies
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.