±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· How To Set Up A Bank Account In The UK - Advice For New Expats
· How To Reduce Your Debts While Living Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update 05 October 2016
· How To Open A Bank Account Abroad Without A Credit Rating
· Report: Complicated Tax Codes Forcing Americans To Give Up Citizenship
· Expat Focus Financial Update 26 September 2016
· Merrill Lynch Closing Brokerage Accounts For US Expats
· 7 Practical Tips For Saving Oodles Of Money As An Expat
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 September 2016
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 30 September 2016
· Unusual Expat Illnesses And Injuries
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 14 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare Is Better Than The US
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 07 September 2016
· 5 Places Where Healthcare is Better Than The UK
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 24 August 2016
· Interview With Stephanie Eltz, Founder, Doctify
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 02 August 2016
Private Luxury in St TropezBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Private Luxury in St Tropez
Don't miss the carnival style celebrations on the beach and in St Tropez around July and August, the most well-known of which is Bastille weekend. Enjoy a St Tropez rental villa just behind the beach of Pampelonne for one of these occasions. Luxury rental villas are available weekly, or monthly.
At the top end of the spectrum there are some fantastic luxury villas to rent in the golden triangle behind St Tropez, Ramatuelle, and Gassin. There are also some grand luxury private villas in the hills behind the peninsula of St Tropez: in quaint villages such as Plan de la Tour, Sainte Maxime, and La Garde Freinet. Being only 20 minutes drive from the sea, the Massif des Maures provides a private and secure setting to your luxury rental villa in St Tropez.
Choose a reputable estate agent in St Tropez, which has been selling houses in the South of France for some time - there is an incredible selection of well-appointed rental villas on the French Riviera.
Some villas have maid service throughout the trip, and a famous French chef can be there to serve up local specialties like Bouillabaisse, and fresh Lobster Bisque. There is even a specialty caviar shop on the port; all is possible. Agencies can arrange security services for your trip, personal assistants to manage your holiday and look after the kids' entertainment. Luxury car hire, Jet airplane, and charter boat services are all possible. You might not need all this; just lounge by the pool drinking cocktails and lapping up the lavish surroundings.
If you can get up from the pool side, St Tropez has lots to do. There are 40 private beaches to visit including Club 55, Tiki Club, and Nikki Beach. The Polo club has regular events, and the golf at Beauvallon is excellent. Go out shopping in St Tropez to find your own designer fashions. The hills behind Saint Tropez provide for some fantastic walks with incredible panoramic sea views. Market day in the village is very popular, and an antiques market in Cogolin is also great fun.
You could stay in a luxury hotel in St Tropez, brushing up against the stars; but the experience is not really the same; luxury, not exclusive private luxury. 10 persons staying at one of the famous hotels in St Tropez will cost you GBP112,000.
If you need a luxury villa to rent in St Tropez, or are looking for a property for sale in the South of France don't hesitate to contact Jetset, or any of the other St Tropez Immobilier, who are ready to give you some private luxury on the Cote D'Azur.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.