±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update 21 April 2017
· Expat Focus Financial Update 12 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 05 April 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 29 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 23 March 2017
· Expat Focus International Finance Update 14 March 2017
· Do Expats Really Need An Offshore Bank Account?
· American Living Abroad? Here's How To File Your Tax Return
· Where Do The World's Highest Paid Expats Live?
±Latest Health Articles
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 13 April 2017
· A Guide To Healthcare For Expats With Chronic Illnesses
· Do You Need Terrorism Cover In Your Expat Health Insurance Package?
· Are These The Healthiest Destinations For Expats?
· Why Understanding Expat Healthcare Issues Before You Move Abroad Is So Important
· A Guide To Health Insurance For Expat Freelancers
· Expat Focus International Healthcare Update 30 March 2017
· Why Expat Retirees Should Never Ignore Health Insurance
· Moving Abroad? Read Our Essential Health Checklist
Share Your Expat ExperienceBack to top Back to main Skip to menu
Share Your Expat Experience
Just send us your answers to these quick questions
Send us your answers to the following questions and we'll publish your experience!
Who are you?
Where, when and why did you move abroad?
What challenges did you face during the move?
How did you find somewhere to live?
Are there many other expats in your area?
What is your relationship like with the locals?
What do you like about life where you are?
What do you dislike about your expat life?
What is the biggest cultural difference you have experienced between your new country and life back home?
What do you think of the food and drink in your new country? What are your particular likes or dislikes?
What advice would you give to anyone following in your footsteps?
What are your plans for the future?
Please include a photograph (at least 500px wide) of yourself and any contact information you'd like to see included with your experience and send us your responses by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions you can contact us on the above email address or
Via our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/expatfocus
Via one of our Facebook groups at www.expatfocus.com/facebook-groups
Via our contact form at www.expatfocus.com/contact
Via Twitter (direct message) on @expatfocus
No matter how you choose to get in touch we look forward to hearing from you and sharing your experience!
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.