±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
· Understanding Exchange Rates for Your Overseas Property Purchase
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
· Expat Focus Financial Update June 2017
· Relocation Destinations For The Politically Minded And Socially Progressive Expat
RECOMMENDED WEBSITES - MEXICO
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Is there a website for expats in Mexico which you'd like to nominate for an Expat Focus Recommended Website Award?
Recommended websites can be expat blogs, communities, portals or any other kind of site but they must meet the following criteria:
- Usefulness: Whether it's a well known expat portal or a small personal blog, the website should provide information which others find useful.
- Integrity: We only recommend honest, responsible sites which operate in line with our own Acceptable Use Policy.
- Activity: The site must be updated frequently or have active forums.
- Free to view: No paid subscription or paid membership sites, please.
To nominate a site please email email@example.com with the website address and your reasons for recommendation, thank you.
Expat Focus Recommended Websites - Mexico
Mexico Mystic's Blog — Expat In Tlaxcala (http://mexicomystic.wordpress.com)
A blog about life & lifestyles in Central Mexico (mostly the Tlaxcala/Puebla/Mexico City areas) with ideas about overcoming problems & culture shock in Mexico.
- Expat Focus Administrator
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.