±A - Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
±A - Join Our Community
±A - Read Our Guide
±A - Compare Quotes and Save
±A - Listen to the Podcast
±A - Expert Financial
±A - ExpatFocus Partners
CZECH REPUBLIC - RECOMMENDED WEBSITES
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Is there a website which you'd like to suggest for an Expat Focus Recommended Website award?
Recommended websites can be expat blogs, communities, portals or any other kind of site but they must meet the following criteria:
- Usefulness: Whether it's a fact packed, well known expat portal or a small personal blog, the website should provide information which others find useful.
- Geographic focus: Ideally we prefer to recommend sites which focus on one particular country (or particular area within that country).
- Activity: We're looking for sites which are updated frequently (e.g. with regular blog posts) or have active forums.
- Free to view, non-commercial: No paid subscription/membership sites or sites which are heavily commercial, please. Sales of e-books, guides, services, etc. are permitted but they should not be the main focus of the site.
- Integrity: We only recommend honest, responsible sites. We will not recommend any site which would be in breach of our own Acceptable Use Policy
To recommend a website please email: carole @ expatfocus.com and tell us why you have nominated the site.
Expat Focus Recommended Websites - Czech Republic
Empty Nest Expat (http://empty-nest-expat.blogspot.com)
"I'm an American expatriate bursting with enthusiasm to get out and experience our globe!"
- Forum Legend
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.