JOIN OUR FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
Learn from the experiences of other expats and make new friends in our disccussion forums and Facebook groups

READ OUR GUIDE TO MOVING ABROAD
The Expat Focus Guide to Moving Abroad contains everything you need to know when planning an international relocation available now, completely free

COMPARE QUOTES AND SAVE MONEY
Insurance, FX and international movers

LISTEN TO THE EXPAT FOCUS PODCAST
The Expat Focus podcast features interviews with expats living abroad and service providers meeting their needs subscribe today!

EXPERT FINANCIAL ADVICE & SERVICES
From our tax, investment and FX partners

need advice on move from usa

Discussion forum for expats moving to or living in Thailand.

Reply to topicReply to topic
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next 

Re: need advice on move from usa

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Jon, are you still here?

frankiebad
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm

Yes Jami. I have it set up to send me an email alert if anyone posts to this thread.

Hope all is well with you. I'm so envious Mr. Green

best wishes

Jonathan

Lancashirelad
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:11 am

Hi folks...where has everyone disapeared to. I was really enjoying following this topic Very Happy

Kind regards
Carole

Last edited by Carole on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Carole
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

!

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:34 am

not disappeared, just sick, coming to a new country, your system seems to change! Went to the Bangkok hospital, and was requested to stay over night!Not for me, I never stayed away from my husband, so I came home, and am following doctors orders, getting better by the day, if you want more info, i have a face book page, jami badala, add me as a friend, and than you'll see pic's! You have been a silent reader here, but I thank you for following along, this has been an adventure for me, a big change in life! Where are you from? and why speak up now? No problem, just that I'm curious!! Thanks for the post, but it's not over, you can also go to badalaslifeinthailand.shutterfly.com/ and read more of my journal, that I was writing!Till I got sick, but hopefully in the next few days, I'll be back to normal!I met Affinity , otherwise knowen as Tavit, we had dinner, he is a wonderful person, I love him like a brother, and his wife is very sweet too, and as for Jon, he will get here in his own time, but he seems to be a stand up guy! Therere is no one I met on here who is a fake!!!!!!!This is a great site if you want info!!! And it'll continue!!!!!I hope your looking for good trip, or just knowledge!, and thank you for posting!!!! Jami!

frankiebad
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 am

Hi frankiebad

I am sorry to hear you have been unwell...I hope you make a speedy recovery.

I forgot to mention in my previous post, you can post pictures here at Expat Focus. The instructions on how to do this can be found in our Monthly Photo Competition forum here
You can also add videos at www.expatfocus.com/add-video

Kind regards
Carole

Carole
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Post Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 am

Has to be said, this format is a whole lot easier to work and follow than shutterfly.

Sorry to hear you took sick Jami, but sounds like you're on the road to recovery Smile

I've done a long post at SF tonight (which is a pain because you can't format it elsewhere then paste it in) & also emailed you via Tavit.

Ofcourse the hospital would like you to stay in. Overnight stay = lots of baht! You do have medical insurance don't you?

best wishes

Jonathan

Lancashirelad
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Post Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Thank you all, coming to a different country is good, but hard on the belly:)I appreciate all the hope and concern, and Jon, I got your message through Tavit, My name is Jamie Badala, by typing that in, you'll become a friend on face book, sorry, i have certain things hid, That's another story! But I will add you as a friend as soon as I see you there! For anyone reading this, yes! I got sick, I ate and drank things that my system isn't use too!, but it will pass, I love this country, and the people! It's beautiful here!You have the best of both worlds, as far as I'm concerned! Ocean, and mountains! And the sweetest people you ever want to meet!

I would love to chat more, but am snessing, and blowing my nose, also, not felling good! I will write more when I start to feel better! sorry, !!!

frankiebad
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Page 24 of 26
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Copyright © 2019 Expat Focus. All Rights Reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use/Privacy Policy. Comments are property of their posters.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy