±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Expats Thursday Weekly Meet, 8/12/11, 7:00pm - Midnight
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Join us today & Every Thursday at Shooter's Bar to hang out and talk with other Expats & Moscow newcomers.
Relaxed atmosphere, close to Metro Station, Cafe, Full Bar & Food with reasonable prices & great specials! See info below or on our Facebook Page for Expats in Moscow:
Title: Expat Club Moscow, Weekly Meeting
Date: Thursday, December 8th, 2011
Time: 7:00 pm - Midnight (or later!)
Repeats: This event repeats every Thursday.
Location: Shooters Bar, 46 Novoslobodskaya Ulitsa. Metro Mendelevskaya (also near Novoslobodskaya & Belorusskaya)
Drink Specials: All Cocktails 100 Rubles! 20% Off Entire Menu! Sambuca shots for 110 Rubles!
Notes: If you need directions, call Joshua at 8(915) 007-8982. Ask for Len or Expat Club in the bar to get discounts.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.