JOIN OUR FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
Learn from the experiences of other expats and make new friends in our disccussion forums and Facebook groups

READ OUR GUIDE TO MOVING ABROAD
The Expat Focus Guide to Moving Abroad contains everything you need to know when planning an international relocation available now, completely free

COMPARE QUOTES AND SAVE MONEY
Insurance, FX and international movers

LISTEN TO THE EXPAT FOCUS PODCAST
The Expat Focus podcast features interviews with expats living abroad and service providers meeting their needs subscribe today!

EXPERT FINANCIAL ADVICE & SERVICES
From our tax, investment and FX partners

Pet Relocators

Discussion forum for expats moving to or living in Thailand.

Reply to topicReply to topic
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Pet Relocators

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:42 pm

Hello
I am new to the forum so if anyone else has asked this before I am very sorry. I am moving to Phuket and I am taking my dog with me. Has anyone any experience at using a professional pet relocator? I don't know whether to use the services of one or make the arrangements for him myself. I know it is'nt going to be cheap as he is a big boy, but a couple of the quotes I have received have been very expensive. In the end it does'nt matter what it costs, he's going with me, but I just wondered what anyone else has done in the past.
Thanks Question
gp6755

Georgina Powell

gp6755

Re: Pet Relocators

Post Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:27 pm

Hi GP
The best one in Thailand for Pet relocator and also Householdgoods moving is AsianTigersTranspo International. They are running business in Thailand for more than 35 years. My friend who moved to work in Bangkok has 2 dogs and 1 cat. They are very pleased with the service. I would recommend you to contact direct to AsianTigers' staff : preeya.c @ asiantigers-thailand.com . And or, Air Pets Oceanic in UK : www.airpets.com
This may be a good way to get all information tie up.
Good luck!
Khun See

khunsee
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2019 Expat Focus. All Rights Reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use/Privacy Policy. Comments are property of their posters.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy