±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update November 2017
· What Might Brexit Mean For Expat Finances?
· Halloween Traditions in Countries Across the World
· Expat Focus Financial Update October 2017
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
Montessori Teacher’ Assistant Wanted!
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Brand new Sunrise Montessori School is opening bilingual programs for toddlers and 3-6 olds near metro Universitet. We are looking for energetic, warm and open-minded English native speaker to work with children half-day as Montessori Teacher’ Assistant.
This position requires love, patience and respect for children. The English speaking assistant provides native English environment and encourage children to understand and speak English. He will also motivate the children to be independent and model for them appropriate manners and behaviors.
The assistant will also instruct children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth following the philosophies of Maria Montessori by performing the following duties:
- adhere to school and safety policies and procedures
- become knowledgeable with Montessori terminology and methods
- assist the lead teacher with providing the children with a “prepared environment”, prepare needed materials.
- keep the classroom clean and inviting
- assist with individual and/or group activities
- assist the children by moving around (complete different work cycles, choosing work, returning work when the child completes his task)
- take part at parent/teacher conferences
- establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with children, parents and co-workers
- participate in all open houses and school events
- serve breakfast, snack and lunch while helping children to learn how to help themselves
- allow children to be as independent as possible
- assure children safety in the classroom and during outdoor activities
- teach small group lessons in English, organize musical, physical and outdoor activities
- adherence to child-centred education (knowledge in Montessori education preferred)
- Degree in early education, psychology, linguistics is preferred
- english native speaker (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand)
- experience in creative classes for kids is preferred
- high ability to learn
- skill of observation
- optimism, enterprise
- belief in child’s potential
- location near metro Universitet or Novye Cheremushki. 83/1 Leninsky pr.
- International Standard of Montessori Education (AMI)
- multicultural working environment of happy and dedicated people
- working hours: Mo-Fri, 8.30 - 13.30 (in 3-6 classroom); Mo-Fri, 9.00 - 12.00 (in toddler classroom)
- internal and external trainings
- monthly salary: 57000 rubles (in 3-6 classroom), 35000 rubles in toddler classroom
- 15% discount if enrolling your child
- cultural program
The Montessori Method of education, developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, is a child-centered educational approach based on scientific observations of children from birth to adulthood. Dr. Montessori’s Method has been time tested, with over 100 years of success in diverse cultures throughout the world.
It is a view of the child as one who is naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a supportive, thoughtfully prepared learning environment. It is an approach that values the human spirit and the development of the whole child—physical, social, emotional, cognitive.
Learn more about Montessori’s Method: www.youtube.com/watch?...qtAhY#t=23
Our website: sunchildcare.ru/
Please do not hesitate to contact us via mail: lobanova.xenia @ gmail.com
or directly call us: +7 916 336-0315
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
Health is your number one priority. At Aviva we understand this, which is why we’re focused on helping you and your family access high quality healthcare at home or overseas. Our award winning medical insurance will help you get the treatment you need or simply provide guidance and advice wherever you are, 24/7.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.