±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Montessori Teacher’ Assistant Wanted!
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Brand new Sunrise Montessori School is opening bilingual programs for toddlers and 3-6 olds near metro Universitet. We are looking for energetic, warm and open-minded English native speaker to work with children half-day as Montessori Teacher’ Assistant.
This position requires love, patience and respect for children. The English speaking assistant provides native English environment and encourage children to understand and speak English. He will also motivate the children to be independent and model for them appropriate manners and behaviors.
The assistant will also instruct children in activities designed to promote social, physical, and intellectual growth following the philosophies of Maria Montessori by performing the following duties:
- adhere to school and safety policies and procedures
- become knowledgeable with Montessori terminology and methods
- assist the lead teacher with providing the children with a “prepared environment”, prepare needed materials.
- keep the classroom clean and inviting
- assist with individual and/or group activities
- assist the children by moving around (complete different work cycles, choosing work, returning work when the child completes his task)
- take part at parent/teacher conferences
- establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with children, parents and co-workers
- participate in all open houses and school events
- serve breakfast, snack and lunch while helping children to learn how to help themselves
- allow children to be as independent as possible
- assure children safety in the classroom and during outdoor activities
- teach small group lessons in English, organize musical, physical and outdoor activities
- adherence to child-centred education (knowledge in Montessori education preferred)
- Degree in early education, psychology, linguistics is preferred
- english native speaker (USA, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand)
- experience in creative classes for kids is preferred
- high ability to learn
- skill of observation
- optimism, enterprise
- belief in child’s potential
- location near metro Universitet or Novye Cheremushki. 83/1 Leninsky pr.
- International Standard of Montessori Education (AMI)
- multicultural working environment of happy and dedicated people
- working hours: Mo-Fri, 8.30 - 13.30 (in 3-6 classroom); Mo-Fri, 9.00 - 12.00 (in toddler classroom)
- internal and external trainings
- monthly salary: 57000 rubles (in 3-6 classroom), 35000 rubles in toddler classroom
- 15% discount if enrolling your child
- cultural program
The Montessori Method of education, developed by Dr. Maria Montessori, is a child-centered educational approach based on scientific observations of children from birth to adulthood. Dr. Montessori’s Method has been time tested, with over 100 years of success in diverse cultures throughout the world.
It is a view of the child as one who is naturally eager for knowledge and capable of initiating learning in a supportive, thoughtfully prepared learning environment. It is an approach that values the human spirit and the development of the whole child—physical, social, emotional, cognitive.
Learn more about Montessori’s Method: www.youtube.com/watch?...qtAhY#t=23
Our website: sunchildcare.ru/
Please do not hesitate to contact us via mail: lobanova.xenia @ gmail.com
or directly call us: +7 916 336-0315
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.