±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
International Language Recruitment Day, 6th Sept, Krakow
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
The Bilingual People Language Recruitment Fair, sponsored by www.toplanguagejobs.pl , is the largest and most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to bilingual and multilingual recruitment.
Due to demand from both language professionals and employers, Bilingual People returns to Krakow this year again at the Sheraton Hotel Krakow on September 6th. This event allows you to meet and discuss employment opportunities with some of the largest recruiters in the region and across Europe Face to Face.
The event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Poland and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Whether it’s Krakow, throughout Poland or Internationally (Germany, Greece, Slovakia…) we have companies at the fair who are looking forward to meeting you and looking at making your dream career move a reality.
Confirmed exhibitors include:
BASF Services Europe
Top Language Jobs
Delegate International Recruitment
CPL - Poland
Alexander Mann Solutions
Amway Business Centre Europe
Why you should not miss the Bilingual People Fair :
• Multinational Companies and Recruitment Agencies that are recruiting people with language skills for positions in Krakow, throughout Poland and across Europe including Germany, Greece and Slovakia.
• Industries ranging from Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/ Finance and many more will be present at the fair
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff shortly after the event from the people they meet
• A full seminar programme will be taking place through the day by Industry Experts
• Recruitment Professionals will be on hand to give you advice on your CV and Career Coaching.
FREE online tickets will be allocated on a strict first come first serve basis.
For more information about the fair and to register for your FREE ticket visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Bilingual People Team
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.