±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
· Understanding Exchange Rates for Your Overseas Property Purchase
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
European Wide Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Scandinavian Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair
Date: 19th February 2015
If you are a Scandinavian/ Nordic speaker and looking for a new career, don’t miss our Scandinavian Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair taking place ONLINE on 19th February.
This Virtual Recruitment Fair is solely focused on giving Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish speaking candidates the opportunity to search and apply for various career opportunities offered throughout Europe.
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to start an international career, to immerse in a new culture, or are already living abroad and looking to use your language skills in your next position, don’t miss your chance to chat with recruiters specifically looking for candidates like you!
If you are fluent in either Danish, Swedish, Norwegian Finnish and you are interested in relocating for an exciting opportunity that meets your skills, the Scandinavian Relocation Virtual Recruitment Fair is a ‘must-see’ event which will allow you to interact and engage with HR professionals from international companies from the comfort of your own home.
Benefits of visiting the Scandinavian Relocation Virtual Fair:
• The fair will have blue chip companies and recruitment agencies throughout Europe that are ONLY interested in recruiting people with Scandinavian language skills.
• Search through a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to have online live chats to leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies, whether it’s to ask a question or to discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Discuss Relocation opportunities with many HR Professionals
• Complete a career test where your skills will be best matched with the companies exhibiting, to save time and energy whilst looking for a job
• Leave your CV with HR professionals - It is essential that you have your CV up-to-date as you can leave your CV and contact details online, with the HR Professionals on the exhibitor’s virtual stand.
• Many companies will have advice on how to apply for their roles, information about the interview process and all other aspects, to help you find your perfect job on their virtual stand.
• Download application forms if required, or watch videos uploaded from recruiters
The event will be live from 9am (CET) to 8pm (CET) on the 19th February 2015, so you can access the fair from the comfort of your own home, at any time during the day, without having to travel.
The Scandinavian Relocation Virtual Fair is completely free of charge, however all candidates must pre-register before the event takes place.
To avoid disappointment and delays, register for the virtual fair online today, using the link below and log back in on 19th February when the fair will be live:
We look forward to seeing your profile online!
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.