±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Halloween Traditions in Countries Across the World
· Expat Focus Financial Update October 2017
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
nternational Language Recruitment Fair, Prague
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Bilingual People International Language Recruitment Fair
Date: 14th March 2015
Location: Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague 9
If you are Bilingual/ Multilingual and are looking to use your language skills in a new career in Czech Republic or throughout Europe, don’t miss our Bilingual People International Recruitment Fair which returns to Prague this year again on the 14th March.
This annual International Language Recruitment Fair is dedicated to the Central Eastern Europe Region, and focuses on giving language speakers the opportunity to meet recruiters face to face, discuss exciting employment opportunities and apply for positions within Czech Republic as well as throughout Europe.
Whether you are looking for an opportunity to start an international career, to immerse in a new culture, or are just looking to use your language skills in your next position, the event offers bilingual and multilingual professionals access to hundreds of available positions from leading international companies and recruitment agencies based in Prague, Czech Republic and across Europe, in employment sectors such as Customer Service, Accountancy & Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing and Translating/Interpreting, plus many more.
Confirmed exhibitors include:
The Oil and Gas Year
Top Language Jobs
Reasons why you shouldn’t miss the Bilingual People Fair in Prague:
• Meet Local and International companies that are interested in recruiting for people with language skills, both for positions in the Czech Republic, and also throughout Europe.
• Apply and discuss opportunities for a wide range of positions across many industry specifications including Sales, Customer Service, IT, Tech Support, Accountancy/Finance, Marketing and many more
• You will be able to meet leading employers as well as Recruitment Agencies under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
• You will be able to talk to leading employers and agencies face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities.
• Bring your CV - this is essential and will be requested by most companies and recruitment agencies if you are interested in applying for active jobs
• Attend various presentations and seminars throughout the day which will be aimed at given you advice on finding your perfect career.
When and Where
The Fair will be held at the Clarion Congress Hotel, Prague 9, on the 14th March – for one day only.
Free entrance tickets have now been released for the event. Please note all tickets are free, they are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. For more information and to claim your e-ticket asap to avoid disappointment please visit this link:
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
Health is your number one priority. At Aviva we understand this, which is why we’re focused on helping you and your family access high quality healthcare at home or overseas. Our award winning medical insurance will help you get the treatment you need or simply provide guidance and advice wherever you are, 24/7.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.