Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
Looking for a Travel Blogger in Ecuador
I'm looking for a resident freelance blogger in Quito who can take over responsibility for our Quito blog. The blog is about language learning, travel, activities, culture and life in Quito and Ecuador. Our audience are adult foreigners but mostly young people who want to come to Ecuador to learn Spanish.
The job includes:
- Researching and suggesting original blog posts on a monthly basis
- Writing 3-5 blog posts per month incl. doing interviews, taking photos or creating a videos when appropriate
- Adding the content to our blog system
- Assuring quality by proofreading and making corrections
I am looking for a blogger who:
- is native English speaker or speaks English fluently,
- lives permanently in Ecuador (preferably Quito),
- produces compelling, authentic and original content (text, photos, videos),
- has experience with blog or CMS systems and HTML/Markup language,
- has a passion for creating visually attractive content,
- can take photos and videos to enrich blog posts.
The blog posts should create a social media impact, i.e. comments, retweets, likes, shares, etc.
If you are interested, drop me some lines with your CV, previous similar projects you worked on, blog systems you are used to and your suggested price per blog post to jobs @ ailolaquito.com.
More details you can find on our website: http://www.ailolaquito.com
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.