±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Survey on cross-cultural adjustment
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
I am a doctoral student at Trier Univerity (Germany) conducting research in support of my PhD dissertation on understanding the cross-cultural adjustment processes that expatriates and their families undergo while living abroad.
I am seeking input from expatriates and their spouses/families who have experience working and living abroad and willing to participate in this research.
Your perspective is very important and substantially supports our research on expatriate management
To access the web-based survey please click on the link below, or copy and paste the link in your browser:
The survey is completely anonymous thus the data will not be connected to your personal information.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you in advance for your time.
- Regular Poster
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.