±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· World Events And Currency: Why Politics Affect An Exchange Rate
· Expat Focus Financial Update November 2017
· What Might Brexit Mean For Expat Finances?
· Halloween Traditions in Countries Across the World
· Expat Focus Financial Update October 2017
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
Native English teacher
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
The private kindergarten is looking for qualified professional native English teachers from Great Britain to work with children, ages 3-6. It is a permanent and stable job, so that we are searching for candidates who are able to work with us for no less than one year.
Since the branch of our private kindergarten is about to open in London in 2016, it may be possible to continue working in London after finishing work in Russia.
• guide and facilitate daily activities of a group of children in English (lessons based on the educational methods designed in the kindergarten, games, walking on the playground, meals, daytime nap).
Working schedule: Monday-Friday, full time (8.00 am - 6.00 pm). Corporate transfer from Molodezhnaya metro station, blue line, at 7.15 a.m. The nursery school is located in Odintsovo district, Moscow region.
The company provides corporate uniform and three meals during the day, as well as working visa and approval documents.
Competitive salary starting from 140 000 RUB per month and depending on the experience and professional level.
To be considered for this opportunity please send your CV, the copy of your diploma and your most recent photo to n.britenkova @ gmail.com
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.