±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Need your help guys!
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Hello fellow expats!
We're creating a comparison site for all kind of peer-to-peer services! So whether you want to find accommodation, buy/sell second hand stuff, learn the local language, try the local food, getting stuff delivered, share a ride for your next trip, meet new people, get a job...you name it!
All from one platform, with one single click!
As an expat myself I believe that this is going to make our life abroad much easier!!:)We are gathering people for a beta test of the web and mobile apps coming soon!
-Feel free to subscribe to the beta test at: www.trustyup.com
-You can like us on Facebook too! www.facebook.com/GoTrustyUp/
Looking forward to your feedback!
Thanks a lot for your support guys!!:) Enjoy the weekend!
- Frequent Poster
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.