±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Trouble moving to Toronto!
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
I am a mechanical engineer from NJ. I got an opportunity to work at a reputed firm in Toronto. I am glad that I got this, but there is a big issue. About 7 years back, I was convicted of a DWI charge. After that incident, I quit drinking, but I still have that in my record. This record can ruin my dreams of a job and life in Canada. I tried to find about any solution and read about one in this blog: www.pardoncanada.com/t...dui-entry/ . It tells about getting something called TRP. I don’t fully understand it and is looking to know more. Is it possible to find a job by getting a TRP? If anyone could advise me about this situation, please do it asap.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.