±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Opportunity to win a £20 Amazon voucher
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
I am conducting a research at the University of Edinburgh. The goal is to understand the influence of risk taking in international assignments.
I am looking for expatriates that have been sent abroad for a long-term (more than a year) assignment.
It is a questionnaire that concerns only with risk taking. It is divided in 3 sections: questions about personality, questions about attitudes and 4 brief questions on international assignments. The completion of the questionnaire takes 15 to 20 minutes.
You will be receiving your results directly in the email address you decide to enter during the process. Participants will also enter a draw for a £20 Amazon voucher!
Just follow the instructions:
1) Go to www.psy-key.com
2) Enter access code: EXPAT1 then click continue.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions
All of the information will be confidential and no names will be used in any document. The email address is only for you to receive your results.
If you encounter any problems with the tool or if you do not receive your results, please contact me at s1657780 @ sms.ed.ac.uk
I really appreciate your help,
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.