±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Expat Focus Financial Update May 2018
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
House in Beautiful Portuguese Country side
Fancy buying a house in the portuguese country side? A yet unspoiled place, away from the hub-bub of
Have you ever thought about owning a house in the portuguese country side? A place of natural beauty and peace. Here’s your chance. After living there for 25 years we are moving. We invested so much sweat and money in this house. With love we evolved it to be our castle. We did ourselves much of the work in renovating the house. For us every stone tells a story.
What’s inside you ask?
- 80 ㎡ of area for the main house 3 bedrooms
- 4000 ㎡ of land from the road to the hilltop
- 20 ㎡ country kitchen with firewood stove
- 2 bathrooms, one being next to the garage
- roughly 500 ㎡ of fenced land with an orchard — figs, apples, pears, mandarines, oranges, persimmons, pomegranates
- 40 ㎡ garage
- automatic entrance gate and garage door
- small low maitenance garden with flower beds and beach pebbles
- fully equiped kitchen — gas stove, fridge and freezer
- parabolic dish for cable tv
- energy performance certificate rating: C
But there’s more. Being located in the Municipality of Castanheira de Pêra in the center of Portugal has to offer also:
- just 6 km from Rocas river beach
- just 10 km from Cabril Dam with nautical sports
- a little more than 2 hours away from Lisbon airport
from there you get to a train that leaves at Pombal which is 30 minutes away by car from the house (50 km)
- 80 km from the sea — Atlantic Ocean
- 50 km from Coimbra
- 90 km from Figueira da Foz
You want to know more, I have a created a dedicated website for my house.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.