Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
Automotive Service Technicians Required from the UK
Our client is looking for Automotive Service Technicians for its Lakeland Ford Dealership, located in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada. They are looking for a talented, passionate employee who will enjoy working in a family environment and has a proven record of excellence.
As the successful applicant you will:
* Have completed Automotive Service Technician schooling
* Have experience with a variety of vehicle brands
* Have great interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
* Possess superior time-management skills and is able to prioritize requests
* Be ambitious and have a desire to succeed
* Have a proven record of helping to maintain a safe work environment Have superior communication and customer service skills
In this exciting role, you will:
* Examines vehicles to determine wear and extent of damage or malfunctions
* Tests and adjust repaired systems to meet manufacturer’s performance specifications
* Is able to repair or replace all parts of a vehicle
* Performs scheduled maintenance and service
* Installs optional equipment on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
* Communicates with Service Advisors so customers can be informed if any additional service is needed and provide an estimate of time and parts needed for additional repairs Completes reports to record work performed
* Ensures tools are returned to proper place once work has been completed
* Ensures cleanliness of work area
* Follows all Health & Safety policies
They offer our employees competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts on automobiles and service, flexibility and an amazing work environment.
Our client's recruitment team is traveling from Canada to the UK to meet skilled people in London and in Manchester.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.