Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
Internship - Executive Search in China
Currently, we are looking for a passionate and talented intern to support our growing executive search team in Beijing. The intern will work as an integral member of the team to uncover hidden talent for our current open positions and build strong candidate pipelines for future needs. The ideal candidate should be energetic, honest, dependable, and motivated to succeed.
- Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates through various sourcing engines, social media and cold calling
- Develop creative sourcing and recruiting resources to expand talent portfolio and attract qualified candidates
- Conduct phone interviews with candidates and prepare client reports;
- Work closely with a Senior Researcher/Consultant to understand requirements for each open position and contribute to the development of new strategies to reach out to individuals with the desired qualifications.
- Successfully review job descriptions and analyze client requirements
- Enter and update information provided by the candidate into the database.
- Arrange suitable candidates to be interviewed by Senior Consultants;
- Assist Senior Consultants and Candidates in the whole recruiting process;
- Assist in business development;
- Provide general administrative support
- Strong communication skills
- Must be comfortable reaching out to new people and have a great aptitude for internet research and a strong attention to detail.
- Team player with a strong sense of urgency and vested interest in the outcome.
- Proven ability to take initiative, multi-task, and prioritize many different assignments effectively.
- Ability to absorb and process information quickly, and work with a sense of urgency to meet client deadlines.
- Strong computer skills required (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Databases)
- Fluent in English and Chinese, additional language skills are a plus
The minimum period for an internship is 3 months; preferably we would like to hire Interns for a duration of 6 months. In case you are interested in this challenging opportunity please send your CV and cover letter in English to our career website.
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.