JOIN OUR FRIENDLY COMMUNITY
Learn from the experiences of other expats and make new friends in our disccussion forums and Facebook groups

READ OUR GUIDE TO MOVING ABROAD
The Expat Focus Guide to Moving Abroad contains everything you need to know when planning an international relocation available now, completely free

COMPARE QUOTES AND SAVE MONEY
Insurance, FX and international movers

LISTEN TO THE EXPAT FOCUS PODCAST
The Expat Focus podcast features interviews with expats living abroad and service providers meeting their needs subscribe today!

EXPERT FINANCIAL ADVICE & SERVICES
From our tax, investment and FX partners

WHO IS NEW IN BANGKOK............................ME

Discussion forum for expats moving to or living in Thailand.

Reply to topicReply to topic
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

WHO IS NEW IN BANGKOK............................ME

Post Posted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:53 pm

I am a new Australian expat living in Ladproa Bangkok and though Im here only a month, I'd love to get to know other expats before I go nuts.
I am 50 years old and have lived almost all over the world, Paris and Rome for 20 years,San Diego 7 years and the list goes on. I am here because my two sons have asked me to come here to make the family be reunited once again. Their Iranian Father has a company in Chiangmai but both boys work from Bangkok, one a Photographer for five star hotels and spas doing their brochures and advertising etc etc and the other a trainer. It seems hard here to get to know expats unless you advertize yourself the way Im doing now. My interests are interior decorating,gardening and photography. I have a knack for getting people together and organizing expat functions which I did while living in San Diego. It is important we all stick together considering we are all in the same boat.....foreigners in our host country Thailand. I have not completely looked at this site but I do hope there are forums where we can vent and get it of our systems,discuss and meet. Till then....if anyone wants to contact me feeling they too need to join an expat group where upon we can go out, meet for coffee,visit each others houses and feel a bit like we are home....pls contact me on I am a new Australian expat living in Ladproa Bangkok and though Im here only a month, I'd love to get to know other expats before I go nuts.
I am 50 years old and have lived almost all over the world, Paris and Rome for 20 years,San Diego 7 years and the list goes on. I am here because my two sons have asked me to come here to make the family be reunited once again. Their Iranian Father has a company in Chiangmai but both boys work from Bangkok, one a Photographer for five star hotels and spas doing their brochures and advertising etc etc and the other a trainer. It seems hard here to get to know expats unless you advertize yourself the way Im doing now. My interests are interior decorating,gardening and photography. I have a knack for getting people together and organizing expat functions which I did while living in San Diego. It is important we all stick together considering we are all in the same boat.....foreigners in our host country Thailand. I have not completely looked at this site but I do hope there are forums where we can vent and get it of our systems,discuss and meet. Till then....if anyone wants to contact me feeling they too need to join an expat group where upon we can go out, meet for coffee,visit each others houses and feel a bit like we are home....pls contact me on 66 865070557 Jackie Mager

Life..be in it. Be happy.
Jackie Mager

Jackaroo

Page 1 of 1

Copyright © 2019 Expat Focus. All Rights Reserved. Use of this website signifies your agreement to the Terms of Use/Privacy Policy. Comments are property of their posters.
Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy