±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
PROPERTY ADVERTISING RULES & GUIDELINES - READ BEFORE POSTING
Both real estate agents and private individuals are welcome to advertise their properties for free in any of our country-specific property forums. The following explains the guidelines/rules for advertisers.
Please note that in order to post a property advertisement you must already have an existing Expat Focus account (free registration here).
1. All ads MUST be for a specific property or group of properties. Estate agents may NOT use ads solely to promote their own company.
2. Always use a descriptive "Subject" line for your ad - this is what potential buyers will read first.
3. Remember to include your contact details.
4. Please do NOT use SEO tactics in your ad such as irrelevant keywords, hidden text, hidden links, keyword stuffing, redirects, etc. Our forums are crawled frequently by all the major search engines and we are committed to following their quality guidelines.
5. Expat Focus reserves the right to remove any ad without prior notice.
- Expat Focus Administrator
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.