±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· How To Make The Most Of Your Retirement Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update September 2017
· 10 Things To Think About Before You Move Abroad In Your Middle Age
· Expat Focus Financial Update August 2017
· What Could Higher Interest Rates Mean For Your Overseas Property Purchase?
· Expat Focus Financial Update July 2017
· The Lifestyles And Cultures Of Great Expat Locations
· Understanding Exchange Rates for Your Overseas Property Purchase
· Interview With Duncan Khoury, Head of Marketing, World First Australia
PROPERTY ADVERTISING RULES & GUIDELINES - READ BEFORE POSTING
Both real estate agents and private individuals are welcome to advertise their properties for free in any of our country-specific property forums. The following explains the guidelines/rules for advertisers.
Please note that in order to post a property advertisement you must already have an existing Expat Focus account (free registration here).
1. All ads MUST be for a specific property or group of properties. Estate agents may NOT use ads solely to promote their own company.
2. Always use a descriptive "Subject" line for your ad - this is what potential buyers will read first.
3. Remember to include your contact details.
4. Please do NOT use SEO tactics in your ad such as irrelevant keywords, hidden text, hidden links, keyword stuffing, redirects, etc. Our forums are crawled frequently by all the major search engines and we are committed to following their quality guidelines.
5. Expat Focus reserves the right to remove any ad without prior notice.
- Expat Focus Administrator
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
At Bupa we have been helping individuals and families live longer, healthier, happier lives for over 60 years. We are trusted by expats in 190 different countries and have links with healthcare organisations throughout the world. So whether you're moving abroad for a change of career or a change of scene, with our international private health insurance you will always be in safe hands.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.