±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Moderators needed for the Poland forum - can you help?
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Expat Focus is looking for more volunteers to act as moderators for the Poland forum and help build our online community. If you have some experience of expat life in Poland (you don't need to be an expert) and would like to help others then we'd love to hear from you.
The main role of a moderator at Expat Focus is to make new members feel welcome, encourage discussion and ensure our acceptable use policy is adhered to.
All our moderators have different reasons for volunteering their valuable time but the one thing they have in common is a desire to build a friendly, welcoming community where members are able support each other through the often difficult process of moving to and living in a foreign country.
If the above sounds of interest please get in touch!
- Expat Focus Administrator
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.