±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
GREECE & GREEK ISLANDS - RECOMMENDED WEBSITES
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Expat Focus Recommended Websites - Greece
Xpat Athens (http://www.xpatathens.com)
News, information and inspiration for those living in Athens and Greece.
Is there a website for expats in Greece which you'd like to nominate for an Expat Focus Recommended Website Award?
Recommended websites can be expat blogs, communities, portals or any other kind of site but they must meet the following criteria:
- Usefulness: Whether it's a well known expat portal or a small personal blog, the website should provide information which others find useful.
- Integrity: We only recommend honest, responsible sites which operate in line with our own Acceptable Use Policy.
- Activity: The site must be updated frequently or have active forums.
- Free to view: No paid subscription or paid membership sites, please.
To nominate a site please email email@example.com with the website address and your reasons for recommendation, thank you.
- Forum Legend
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.