±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
Greeting from Sandbach
Subforums: Property for Sale/Rent
Eric from Sandbach. We're looking at moving to the cyclades islands in 2012 and are now starting to wonder about the questions we should ask before we start wondering about the answers.
Things like -
What is like living in the cyclades - health care, dental and vet (we have dogs that we would like to bring)
We hope to buy two properties, one to live in and one to rent out. This in itself leads to a dozen questions. Tax, maintenance etc.
I'm looking for a forum that responds - Tried another and posts lay unanswered for weeks (now months)
Hope this works better
If you do not get the info you require PM me. Whilst I do not live on any of the Cyclades island I do live in Greece most of the year. I can give you my thoughts on some the topics.
- Regular Poster
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.