±JOIN OUR FREE NEWSLETTER
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· Life Down Under – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Living In Australia
· The Top 5 Things American Expats Need To Know When Filing US Taxes Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update April 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update March 2018
· Moving Abroad, Before And After Brexit
· Expat Focus Financial Update February 2018
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
UPSCALE COZY ALL-FURNISHED 1 BEDRM APARTMENT ST. PETERSBURG
Gorgeous one bedroom apartment for business travelers: Located in a clean and secure residential area, yet highly reachable by public transportation this apartment will welcome you with a cosy home atmosphere and all modern amenities and appliences to give you the quality of living you desire during your extended stay in St. Petersburg.
Modern amenities for carefree living: The apartment offers south-sided glazed balcony, stylish furniture and modern houshold appliances to provide you with everything you need. The amenities include in particular: 3-step drinking water cleaning system, automonous water heating system, fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher and washing machine, TV & DVD-player, Internet access and shower with hydro massage.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PHOTOS: www.goldfishrealty.co
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.