±JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get useful expat articles, health and financial news, social media recommendations and more in your inbox each month - free!
±Compare Expat Providers
±Expat Focus Partners
±Latest Financial Articles
· How To Navigate Brexit When Sending Money Abroad
· Expat Focus Financial Update January 2018
· Top Tips for Buying a Property Overseas in 2018
· Expat Focus Financial Update December 2017
· World Events And Currency: Why Politics Affect An Exchange Rate
· Expat Focus Financial Update November 2017
· What Might Brexit Mean For Expat Finances?
· Halloween Traditions in Countries Across the World
· Expat Focus Financial Update October 2017
To let: Big and furnished one room 40m2 flat in Warsaw
To let directly from the owner in Warsaw (Ochota), Poland: big, bright and furnished one room 40m2 flat with separate kitchen.
Perfect flat for singles or couples.
Long term rental prefered.
The flat is in a nice, quiet area of Warsaw - Ochota.
3 minutes walk to tram and bus stops. Tram ride to the city centre takes 12 minutes.
- Szczęśliwicki Park (with ski lift open all year): 900 m,
- Pole Mokotowskie Park: 800 m,
- ATM: 150 m,
- post office: 200 m,
- two swimming pools: 300 m,
- shopping malls and big supermarkets: 1,2 km,
- fresh fruit and veg. market: 200 m,
- Warszawa Zachodnia Railway Station: 1 km,
- Ikea: 12 km,
- International Airport: 6 km,
- cafes, bars, restaurants and small, local shops all around .
The flat is fully furnished (big wardrobe, bookshelves, big sofa bed), has wooden floors throughout and west facing windows.
Recently renovated bathroom with shower and a washing mashine.
Fully furnished kitchen with a gas cooker, oven and a big refrigerator.
The flat is clean, in perfect condition, ready to move in.
- rental cost: 1600 PLN / month + heating, water, gas and electricity,
- deposit: 1600 PLN,
- internet and cable TV acces are possible - you can do it easy by yourself (three main providers service in the building).
The flat is to let from 1st April 2012.
phone: 0048 504 173 295
e-mail: mariuszweber @ gmail.com
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Our award-winning expatriate business provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. In addition, we have helped develop world-class health systems for governments, corporations and providers around the world. We want to be the global leader in delivering world-class health solutions, making quality health care more accessible and empowering people to live healthier lives.
Bupa Global is one of the world’s largest international health insurers. We offer direct access to over 1.2m medical providers worldwide, and we settle directly with them so you don’t have to pay up front for your treatment. We provide access to leading specialists without the need to see your family doctor first and ensure that you have the same level of cover wherever you might be, home or away.
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.