Our monthly newsletter contains health and financial news, expat articles, social media recommendations and more.
Great Job Opportunity at Finnair Oyj in Helsinki!
Finnair´s cargo business unit is formed by two Finnair Group subsidiaries, Finnair Cargo Oy and Finnair Cargo Terminal Operations Oy. The total number of employees for these two companies is approximately 180. Our vision is to be the leading air freight carrier and handling company in Northern Europe by offering the highest quality services in air cargo traffic between Europe and Asia. Finnair Cargo transports over 120 MKg of air freight annually mainly in the hold of wide-body passenger aircrafts.
Following Finnair Group’s Asia strategy Finnair Cargo is specialized in air cargo traffic between Europe and Asia. Therefore, Helsinki has become an important hub and in 2010 over 60% of import cargo from Asia continues to various European destinations via Helsinki.
We are now searching for an experienced logistics professional to be located in Finland as
Sales Manager, Europe-East
to ensure that set sales targets are reached in the defined sales area. In this role You ensure that sales targets are reached in conformity with Finnair Cargo values and company policies within allocated budgets and resources. In this position you actively sell and promote Finnair routes, air cargo products and services to forwarding agents in the defined sales region. You also take part in the planning of strategy and sales and you are responsible for the implementation of them in your sales area. You are to work in close cooperation and develop sales with present forwarders in your area and continuously search for new air cargo businesses and forwarders. Alternative sales approaches are to be investigated within the industry to bring maximum revenue for Finnair Cargo.
- More than 3 years recent experience from logistics industry, either in the air cargo industry or with an air forwarder Knowledge of the Russian market is an asset
- Proven sales experience and knowledge of account management (CRM)
- Experience and results from "cold calling"
- Good knowledge of working with MS Office tools
- Strong experience in negotiating and B2B
- Customer-oriented approach
- Knowledge of pricing of cargo products
- Awareness of different freight products
- Business focused and results orientated mindset with analytical approach
- Fluent written and spoken English and Russian, other languages are considered an asset
- Good leadership and management skills
In return, we offer an interesting and challenging position in a dynamic and international atmosphere with good possibilities to develop your own competencies. The Sales Manager, Europe East reports to the Sales Director, Europe North. The job grade for this position is 5.
Please fill in the application form with your CV, cover letter and salary request by October 7th here: joberate.com/redirect/...-53-1c0f8e
Expat Health Insurance Partners
Cigna has worked in international health insurance for more than 30 years. Today, Cigna has over 71 million customer relationships around the world. Looking after them is an international workforce of 31,000 people, plus a network of over 1 million hospitals, physicians, clinics and health and wellness specialists worldwide, meaning you have easy access to treatment.